Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Up late.. whats new....
Man, why do the best memories you have experienced always seem to be the hardest to move on from? Easy answer right? Wrong. The common misconception would be that everyone wants to remember the great times and forget the bad. Well I've forgotten the bad and seem to be sinking further into the quicksand of good memories. Ask yourselves this, What memory do encounter on a daily basis and not only have it cripple you with emotion but leave you feeling hollow and alone. A memory may I remind you is doing this to me. Not something tangible, only thoughts. I'm a normal person with a normal life though I have an extraordinary past. Is it me being normal nowadays that makes me wish for the past? Is it the love for a certain spice of life Im addicted to? I wish I knew... Life isn't meant to be lived wanting what you had, it is meant to be loved for what you have at the moment. Why can't I settle for that? Questions, oh questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment